Top reasons I love summer…
1. Fresh fruit I can afford! Yumm-O I chopped a big bowl of raspberries, strawberries, plums, peaches and bananas to eat throughout the week. Doesn’t this raspberry look delic?!
2.Flip Flops and Sandals — as a non shoe person if I have to wear shoes I love being able to see my toes (which are desperately in need of a pedicure)
3. Air conditioning
4. The smell of flowers — especially roses!
5. Long weekends
6. Air dried sheets
A couple of reasons summer is not so much fun…
1. It’s HOT! 90 degrees today
2. Poor Tanner can’t go for many rides in the car, because…it’s too darn hot
3. Creepy crawlies — I’ve had a couple of bees and wasps fly inside. Not much fun.
So here’s to three months of heat…hope I can still remember the good things in the middle of July.
Speaking of Tanner…he knows that it was Sunday, his usual day to ride along for errands. He was not happy when I left. Even barked a bit for the first time in a while. He tried to take matters into his own hands when I came home. I left the door open while I was bringing in Costco goodies, he trotted off and jumped into the cab of a neighbor’s truck! Thank goodness it was the family with 3 dogs so they took it all instride, I was mortified!
Oh well, time for some fruit…back to work tomorrow!