It’s that time of year when new scrapbook goodies seem to flow into the store at such a rate that I can barely keep up. It’s great inspiration and I’ve completed several layouts over the past few days. So here’s the first one…
In other news…
I’ve been blog tagged. If you have a blog it’s only a matter of time before you’ll get tagged. So the rules are… you post 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 new folks. So here goes…
1. In college my friends gave me the nickname of ‘random girl’. Regular readers of this blog will know that nothing has really changed…my mind tends to wander and is filled with completely random thoughts…like why penguins and polar bears should not star in the same commercial.
2. I love the sound of the wind and if it’s a warm wind I love to stand outside. I love the power of the wind.
3. I read romance novels— ok not the super cheesy Harlequin types with damsels in distress on the cover, but not literature by any means
4. I watch SouthPark on a regular basis. I sometimes channel Cartman or sing the theme song when the teachers at work start driving me nuts.
5. Pink and white jelly belly jelly beans are the way to my heart.
6. I used to dance around in my living room everyday after school and broke my ankle 2x doing so(beware if a Pointer Sisters’ song comes on, I can’t help myself, I get ‘so excited’)
7. I have long term memory problems and can’t remember many things from my childhood through college years. Doctors have said it’s a result of post traumatic stress and some minor concussions sustained from falling off horses…helmets weren’t a big thing in those days.
And on that note…the recess bell has rung. No more time for tag.