Once upon a time on the Pea message board there was a great post every Tuesday that had folks list 10 things about a random topic. I loved it and have decided to restart the tradition at least for myself and perhaps for fellow blog racers who are in need of a topic to post about.
When people find out I’m from Alaska, the next question is inevitably ‘Do You Miss It?’ So for the record, here are 10 things I miss in/about Alaska
1. My parents
2. My friends
3. My work, especially some of the special kids
4. Traveling around the state and seeing the wonder God has created
5. Being able to walk to the ocean from my house
6. Title Wave used bookstore
7. Summer weekends at the lake
8. Bear Tooth steak pizza
9. Cafe Del Mundo hot chocolate (a wonderful spicy cocoa from Mexico, if any CO girls know where to find something like it please let me know)
10. Reindeer(aka Caribou) sausage
What about you, what are things you miss about the last place you lived?