a little take off from last week’s topic, I know some of you are desperate to bitch about the last place you lived.
10 Things I don’t miss about Alaska
1. The cold
2. The dark
3. Driving on snow and ice for 7 months
4. Work(yeah, I know it was on the ‘miss list’ too…I don’t miss being on call 24/7)
5. No good concerts
6. Mosquitoes…lots and lots of mosquitoes
7. So far from siblings and their cute kiddos
8. Flying 4+ hours to really get ANYWHERE
9. 100+ gas bills ( I know many of you have higher ones in CO, but for a single girl it was tough)
10. Did I mention it was dark and cold for long periods of time?
In other good news…I’ve taken the next three days off and plan to spend it relaxing with Sienna, quality time at the DMV finally getting CO plates, and hopefully tackling the pig toile paper.
Plus I learned today that our Exec director is implementing a summer schedule for our office. Office closes every Friday @ 1, closed every Monday in July and the whole week of July 4th off without any loss to our PTO bank. Hooray for summer!