I came a cross this cute list in Becky Fleck Page Maps sketch book, she scrapped a layout with her dogs and used this as journaling.
1. Blaming your toots on me. Not funny, not very funny at all
2. Yelling at me for barking. I’m a friggin’ dog you idiot!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is it anyway? huh?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose.
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff when you’re not home.
6. The slight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for the ‘big snip’, then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back there.
8. Getting upset when I sniff your guest’s private parts. I haven’t mastered the handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Haven’t you noticed I have fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look- we both know the truth—you’re just jealous.
I’m guilty of number 6, I don’t know if I’ll ever think of it in the same way again.