My brain is so focused on work as the countdown to the start of school gets shorter and shorter, I’m a little stumped on a list for this week. But, I am a creature of habit and routine so…since I have a birthday coming up and my family harasses me about being hard to shop for (so I’m a little picky, what’s wrong with that? they would say I’m the worst kind of picky since I never tell them what I want, but pout if it’s not the right thing) So on the off chance they’ll read the blog between now and Sunday, I thought I would make a little list.
- Panera gift card
- Starbucks gift card
- tickets to a Broncos game
- a new george f. grill (boring I know, but I really need it)
- Scrapbook Destination gift card (then maybe I could save money I make instead of spend it, sorry MK)
- A Kindle (yeah right, but I covet MK’s so it had to go on the list)
- This 50-200mm lens
- or this one (another in the highly unlikely category, but a girl can dream)
- flowers (yep just a beautiful bouquet of flowers, I’m cheesy that way)
What’s on your birthday wishlist?