…why is there popcorn in the fridge?
ok…so if you read this blog, I’m assuming you know me and know I don’t have kiddos. (don’t tell Tanner, he might be offended) What you may not know is that I do have imaginary children(by in large are more obedient and slightly cleaner than actual children) that I sometimes have conversations with (yes, I know there’s medication for this).
One of these conversations popped into my head as I was setting the final baking project ‘white chocolate popcorn’ into the fridge to set. What would you do if you opened the door and found two sheets full of popcorn?
Now that’s done the holiday baking session is complete…and since Lisa was so kind to ask here’s what I made. Email for any of the recipes…
- White Chocolate Toffee Popcorn
- Chex Mix
- Reindeer Chow (an alternate chex mix recipe w/PB and choc. YUM!)
- Blizzard Brittle
- Sugar Cookie Surprises (sugar cookie w/a thin mint tucked in)
- Chocolate Cowboy cookies
- Mega-chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin cookies
- Ooey-Gooey Brownies(you would never believe the recipe came from Cooking Light)
- 7 layer bars
- Kris Kringle cookies (yummy white choc and cherry cookie)
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Ritzies (chocolate covered ritz crackers w. PB)
and yes this was me cutting back…obsessed much, not me 🙂 The first boxes have been delivered and now it’s time to pack up the rest and get a few crafty projects done.