actually on Friday…I know I’m shocked too
1. Good times: good times. (I always think it should be a pair and this phrase always reminds me of my sister.)
2. I need to clean my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?. Go on I dare you to try and come up with something else.
4. _Little by little, my house is looking more festive.
5. Once more for old time’s sake.
6. when will it end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Glee again, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (blah) and Sunday, I want to bake and craft!
Uber cold weather = short walks for the doggie
Short walks + Genetic Energy = bored doggie
Bored Doggie = Destructive Dog
Destructive Dog = Unhappy Mom
Unhappy Mom + Guilty Mom = New toys for Doggie
New Toys for Doggie = smaller bank balance for mom, but a happy dog
Good thing he’s cute!
And to think my HS geometry teacher said I’d never be good at math, either he was a genius at reverse psych or a total ASS, 20 years later I still choose the latter.
Stay warm my friends!
Filed under Uncategorized
You know sometimes it’s the simplest pages and pictures that make me smile. This one tells the story about a stroll S and I took along the Highline Canal in October. Our mission was to find some horses and we met a couple of beautiful creatures as we enjoyed a fabulous fall day. I knew as soon as I saw the red and brown papers from Jenni Bowlin they would be perfect for this page. So happy with the way it turned out. Now if only I could get my hands on some more of these corrugated letters from Jillibean, yes I know I have a paper crimper and could make them myself, but where’s the fun in that?
1. You get what you deserve.
2. You gotta fight for your right to party. (yep, vintage beastie boys proof my brain can be pretty random)
3. It’s hammer time.
4. That my brain is thinking in musical answers is pretty ridiculous!
5. I feel more of the holiday spirit this year than the past few.
6. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a…goodnight! (ok a little early on that one)
7. And as for the weekend, I vegged Friday
night, today my plans include breakfast with Houston and a little crafting
and Sunday, I want to watch the Broncos hand it to the Chiefs!
And now for a little layout, pretty happy with the way this one turned out. So many times, I’m afraid to cute paper up, it’s just too cute…That was the case with the blue gingham, the other side looks like a reading primer from the 50’s…after being in the stash for a couple of months, I finally allowed myself to cut it, and I’m so glad I did.
Where does the time go? I made this layout at a crop in Ft. Collins over two weeks ago, don’t know why it took me so long to post it here. Darn funny videos keep getting in the way. Anyway…love, love, love this picture of S from Halloween leaf play.
I find this time of year a little hard to focus…crafting, decorating, baking, shopping, eggnog latte consuming… which to do first? And it’s not like work is a walk in the park this time of year. I wonder if others feel the same…
Speaking of crafty distractions…crafting god — Tim Holtz
started his 12 days of tags, an annual tradition, on his blog today. If only I can restrain myself from running out to Michaels
to get every stinkin
supply (I know, I know…you’re shocked I don’t already own it, me too…me too). See what I mean distractions abound.
you combine one of R&B’s biggest divas — Mary J Blige and pop opera icon Andre Bocelli and one of my favorite christmas carols. Something really special indeed. I watched this on Oprah just a few minutes ago and the rewound and watched again and then searched on youtube to share with you — think of it as an early christmas present. The good stuff starts about 1:30 in…