actually on Friday…I know I’m shocked too
1. Good times: good times. (I always think it should be a pair and this phrase always reminds me of my sister.)
2. I need to clean my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?. Go on I dare you to try and come up with something else.
4. _Little by little, my house is looking more festive.
5. Once more for old time’s sake.
6. when will it end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Glee again, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (blah) and Sunday, I want to bake and craft!