And…here we go! Tip of the hat to The Beatles this week 🙂 For more information on Friday Fill-Ins check out the home blog and take a shot at your own answers, it’s not as easy as you think. Especially this week with all the prompts related to Beatles songs.
1. There are places that hijack studio calico kits and make their deliveries late, thanks Chicago and Commerce City. GRR!
2. What can blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the cold is just plain silly.
4. oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. The wonderful thing about Tiggers…..Is Tiggers are wonderful things…..Their tops are made out of rubber…..The bottoms are made out of springs…..They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy…..Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun…..
5. He went out tiger hunting, and he met an elephant.
6. It takes serious focus and probably some meds to keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include _scrapbooking with the girls and Sunday, I want to_sleep in.