Someday, I’ll be consistent with these, at least I hope so.
1. I know _it won’t be easy, but I’ve got to try____________.
2. February may technically be the shortest month, but with leafless trees, cold temps and pathetic valentine’s day promotions it seems like the longest month.
3. You can’t help but _get ticked off at people who drive like they’re the only ones on the road and all others should make way_______.
4. _you think you’ve got what it takes__; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked ?_really, are you sure you looked? look again__?
6. _firefox 3.6, no wait make that 3.6.1, as I type firefox 100.25__ is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __catching up on Grey’s and bloggy friends___, tomorrow my plans include _catching up on my DYL work____ and Sunday, I want to see the Saints win___!
Speaking of my Design Your Life work, I’m officially a week and a half behind in the course work and then I realized I think I’m even farther behind in sharing my pages. Will try and remedy that this weekend too… here’s a start.
This one is for week 3’s color challenge. I chose to follow a different sketch but use the grey, green, red, white combo as prompted. So glad I did, this is one combo I love and can see myself using more often. I found this picture from eons ago when I went on a hunt for some older NYC photos to scrap before I knew I was going on my trip.