or what may just be the most boring I’ve ever written.
If you ask my coworkers and friends I’m a pretty accountable/reliable person. Always ready to jump in at a moment’s notice to do whatever.
All that jumping makes a girl tired and the personal stuff just gets pushed to the side and only bits and pieces get done and the rest just piles up. So here I have 2 glorious weeks to myself and I plan to tackle those mountains.
To hold myself accountable I made a list of the things I hope to accomplish and you my lovely readers can cheer me on and hopefully by July 12th the whole list will be crossed off.
Also taking volunteers to help with any of the following:
- Call Comcast and figure out why they’re not playing nice w/my Tivo
- Clean porch — dump broken dog kennel
- Paint dining room table
- Paint side table I rescued from the dumpster
- Clean fridge
- Clean car
- Purge master closet (if you don’t hear from me for a couple of days, send help I may have suffocated by being attacked by old sweaters)
- Hang new curtains
- Make new pillows
- Change lightbulbs
- Send maintenance requests for all the little things
- Wash windows
- Finish doily project
- Scrap everyday
- Blog more…
Phew, I’m exhausted just making the list. Time for a snack…
On another note…Jessica Sprague is so thoughtful to hold one of her free classes on my summer break…hybrid cards. Very excited! Looks like a great class, I think you can still sign up. But hurry…it started today and it might be the last day you can register.