It’s been great viewing blogs over the past week and seeing what folks have chosen for their Top 10 lists. I can’t resist joining in on the fun. Picking 10 was a little tricky, I scrapped more than I thought I did.
1. Belly…Loved so many of Cosmo’s line this year, this one features Early Bird, it think it was my favorite. These goodies came from my first Studio Calico kit.
2. Chatterbug. A major accomplishment to learn the key skills needed for decent digi work
3. Horsie Hunt…the photo still makes me smile month later.
4. She…I think this layout started my obsession with tiny alphas, it’s still going strong.
5. Laugh…another photo that I could scrap over and over and probably be happy with every one, love the aqua and orange combo, it was a new one for me.
6. Ode to Eggnog, I know you just saw this one, but I really, really love it.
7. You…I think this layout began fueled my love for mists and text paper.
8. Everlasting Love…timed with the newspaper story about my grandparents
9. Explore…mists, crepe paper, scallops = love
10. This girl…another set of photos that make me smileThanks for walking down memory lane…
and from the ‘wipe my memory please’ the 2009 Denver Broncos…if they would have been bad from the start it would have been ok, but to have another crash and burn season was plain painful.
You know sometimes it’s the simplest pages and pictures that make me smile. This one tells the story about a stroll S and I took along the Highline Canal in October. Our mission was to find some horses and we met a couple of beautiful creatures as we enjoyed a fabulous fall day. I knew as soon as I saw the red and brown papers from Jenni Bowlin they would be perfect for this page. So happy with the way it turned out. Now if only I could get my hands on some more of these corrugated letters from Jillibean, yes I know I have a paper crimper and could make them myself, but where’s the fun in that?
Where does the time go? I made this layout at a crop in Ft. Collins over two weeks ago, don’t know why it took me so long to post it here. Darn funny videos keep getting in the way. Anyway…love, love, love this picture of S from Halloween leaf play.
I find this time of year a little hard to focus…crafting, decorating, baking, shopping, eggnog latte consuming… which to do first? And it’s not like work is a walk in the park this time of year. I wonder if others feel the same…
Speaking of crafty distractions…crafting god — Tim Holtz
started his 12 days of tags, an annual tradition, on his blog today. If only I can restrain myself from running out to Michaels
to get every stinkin
supply (I know, I know…you’re shocked I don’t already own it, me too…me too). See what I mean distractions abound.
I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface with this kit, can’t wait to get deeper in throughout the month…
I know if Sienna wasn’t on this page, you might wonder if it was really a Christyn creation…I’m in the midst of a mist addiction (cheesy I know, but I couldn’t resist the word play). Until this layout the mist had been contained to chipboard and flowers, but Houston challenged me to spray a whole layout and so I did, plus a little misted bubble wrap ala Rhonda.
This layout is all about ‘mr. man’s’ visit to the vet after he caused a fight at doggie daycare. The report card is one of 6 that combine to make one super fun piece of paper.
I love so many things about this picture, it needed a special layout. I ‘borrowed’ Rhonda’s idea and made flowers with the text paper from Jenni Bowlin included in this kit.
Finally one with a cute picture of my dad and Sienna ‘driving the boat’, I love the grin on his face.