It’s been great viewing blogs over the past week and seeing what folks have chosen for their Top 10 lists. I can’t resist joining in on the fun. Picking 10 was a little tricky, I scrapped more than I thought I did.
1. Belly…Loved so many of Cosmo’s line this year, this one features Early Bird, it think it was my favorite. These goodies came from my first Studio Calico kit.
2. Chatterbug. A major accomplishment to learn the key skills needed for decent digi work
4. She…I think this layout started my obsession with tiny alphas, it’s still going strong.
5. Laugh…another photo that I could scrap over and over and probably be happy with every one, love the aqua and orange combo, it was a new one for me.
6. Ode to Eggnog, I know you just saw this one, but I really, really love it.
7. You…I think this layout began fueled my love for mists and text paper.
8. Everlasting Love…timed with the newspaper story about my grandparents
10. This girl…another set of photos that make me smileThanks for walking down memory lane…
and from the ‘wipe my memory please’ the 2009 Denver Broncos…if they would have been bad from the start it would have been ok, but to have another crash and burn season was plain painful.